I know Amy has already fed back to you on this pitch, which is interesting! Blog check 2: You are missing some tasks: Task 5- the newsstand task is not here. Also you need to embed the video of the feedback from the above pitch, with your own reflections on this (Task 7). The blog is easy to navigate, but I would like to see you using it much more often to reflect on your progress and ideas. VC
I know Amy has already fed back to you on this pitch, which is interesting!
ReplyDeleteBlog check 2: You are missing some tasks: Task 5- the newsstand task is not here. Also you need to embed the video of the feedback from the above pitch, with your own reflections on this (Task 7). The blog is easy to navigate, but I would like to see you using it much more often to reflect on your progress and ideas. VC