Wednesday, 10 December 2014

CONTENTS PAGE


2 comments:

  1. This is a good contents page! You have kept the color scheme the same and I really like the positioning of the features and regulars and how you have separated information and made the page numbers in chronological order, so the information can be identified with ease. I also like how you have included an editors note and how you have included social media networks so the readers can get closer with the magazine and keep up to date! Only flaw is that you havent included a page number!!! I like how the images have the page numbers over them. Nonetheless, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This contents page is very good. It is an easy to read and detailed contents page which shows that you have put a lot of work into it. You have continued with the three colour scheme which is professional. I also like that the cover star is the biggest image which tells the reader that he is the most important aspect of the magazine. Additionally I like that you have made the "features" sideways making more space for the contents page and making it a unique feature of your magazine, also you have created an editors note which is a professional aspect of your magazine. On the other hand again there is a lot of space which can be used to include page numbers of the actual contents page.

    ReplyDelete